Sweet weekend. Two good friends had an awesome wedding followed by an awesome reception. The reception included best sandstorm to ever hit the Earth. It still hasn't quite soaked in that they are married now. Weird. Taylor and Clayton: I'm proud of you guys.
The best part is seeing all the cool people who I don't see often enough. You guys rock. And I met some pretty awesome people too.
Movies coming out this week:
Amelia (looks boring)
Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (looks retarded)
Motherhood (doesn't interest me)
Astro Boy (kid's movie)
Saw VI (no comment)
I'm supposed to have this ethnography about intimate economies in Bangkok or some shit read by tomorrow, but I can't read more than 3 or 4 sentences before I find something better to do. Dumb.
One thing I've learned: grades don't matter. Experience does. Communication skills do. Sorry, GPA, I've decided to just hang out ALL THE TIME.
Crazy NFL week. I've got one thing to say about that: RIDE ON PATRIOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment