Yeah, the Monday night game isn't quite over, but I've seen enough to rank both the teams. I'm not saying why again. If you've got beef, I'm prepared to defend my position.
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Denver Broncos
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. New England Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings
7. Cincinnati Bengals
8. Baltimore Ravens
9. Atlanta Falcons
10. New York Giants
11. Dallas Cowboys
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. Green Bay Packers
14. Philadelphia Eagles
15. San Diego Chargers
16. New York Jets
17. Miami Dolphins
18. Houston Texans
19. Chicago Bears
20. San Francisco 49ers
21. Buffalo Bills
22. Seattle Seahawks
23. Jacksonville Jaguars
24. Carolina Panthers
25. Washington Redskins
26. Tennessee Titans
27. Detroit Lions
28. Kansas City Chiefs
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Oakland Raiders
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
32. St. Louis Rams
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment