Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey! It's July!

Today was the most worthless day ever.  I sat around on the couch, eating Frosted Mini Wheats and playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on my Xbox 360 for the better part of the day.

Thor is the shit!

Actually I did manage to get a couple mile run in, and I worked for a few hours.

It's days like today that make me really hate the way I waste my summer.  I always tell myself that I'm going to actually do stuff to make my summer worthwhile, but I always end up doing things like today: sitting around, and agreeing to work any time someone calls me to come in for them.

I've got big plans for tomorrow though!  Anyone want to go rollerblading?

I finally got a housing assignment at Iowa State this fall.  I'm in a single room on the third floor of Wilson.  It blows, but I think I'll stick with it, because the options are limited.  All you fellas around central campus best be ready for me to bum around your place all day!

I've been thinking about opening a Star Wars themed coffee shop at some point in my life.  The Star Wars theme is kinda cool, but it's really just because I want to call it "Java the Hutt."  I'm envisioning something like the Cantina in Mos Eisley.  I'm totally open for suggestions.




<--My future regulars







No comments:

Post a Comment