I gotta do a bit more movie coverage before I call it a day...
This movie was released in the UK back in April, and comes stateside on August 28. It looks pretty sweet. Actually, I can't really tell the level of sweetness from the trailers, but I have been reading a lot of feedback from its European release, and it seems to have gotten the thumbs up. I'm anxious to look into it when it rolls through, but I've gotta believe it's only going to be in select theaters.I Love You, Phillip Morris looks intriguing to me. It stars Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor, who are both pretty hit-or-miss actors. Apparently there is a pretty graphic homosexual sex scene in it that is scaring away all the distributors, so it may end up going straight to DVD on February 5. I think they're re-editing it right now in a last-ditch attempt to get it into theaters. Has anyone heard anything about it? I guess it's supposed to be like a funnier, gayer Brokeback Mountain.
Goodnight!

Yo bro, i love you phillip morris was bought by Consolidated Pictures Group. Should find a 2010 release! i'm pumped for the gayness. now all we need is robert downey jr and spiderman to make a gay film too.
ReplyDeletei heard that the boat that rocked is getting shortened for the american release. i love phillip seymour hoffman so hopefully he doesnt disappoint.
asyoucantelliloveblogs,
andrew