
I saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen on opening night. I wasn't that impressed. If you liked the first one you will like this one. Fighting robots? Check. Megan Fox? Check. Megan Fox wearing anything resembling what she is wearing in the picture? NO. Stupid, poorly placed attempts at humor? Check. Not knowing what the fuck is happening on the screen during the epic robot battles? Oh yes.
I think I've become too critical with movies. The only movie I've seen this summer that I've really liked was The Hangover. Even Star Trek was subpar to me.
I've really started to like the band Silversun Pickups recently. Seeing them at Lollapalooza this summer would be so righteous. I highly recommend their album Carnavas, but if you are looking for something a bit newer, Swoon hit the shelves back in April. I've only listened to it a couple times, and it blended into the woodwork nicely. I'll give it a good close listen before I give the official thumbs up or down.

The movie I'm looking forward to most this year? Sherlock Holmes hits theatres Christmas Day. Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, and Guy Richie. Should be awesome.
End Transmission.

i do believe i deserve credit for making you aware of the sherlock trailer. you are very welcome, dear friend! :)
ReplyDelete