Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where's Joakim?

It's been a few days since I last updated.  What have I been doing you ask?  Oh, only EVERYTHING THAT'S EVER BEEN AWESOME AND FUN AND EXCITING.  I've been mowin' lawns like Murphy Lee

...Collect so much grass po-po thinkin' we mow lawns...

Except kinda the opposite.  I actually do mow lawns and don't collect grass.  WEEeeeeeeeeeed.

Yeah.  Mowin' lawns, working at the Row, rollerblading, and doing ALL KINDS OF CRAZY/INSANE STUFF!

For example, last night (Friday night) I stayed up until TWELVE THIRTY!!  I know.  It was getting a little out of control.  I was going off the wallz playing cards with hot girls my dad and my sister.

I don't actually have much new media to share today.  I really haven't been perusing the internet as much the last few days.  Bruno came out yesterday though!  I really want to see it, even though I know it is going to be exactly as stupid as Borat.

I really didn't like Borat at all the first time I saw it, but it got funnier in subsequent viewings.  I don't actually remember most of it now.  I just remember the way he talks to the gypsies at the yard sale is funny as hell.  As far as I can tell, the premise of Bruno isn't quite as good as Borat's, but I believe in Sasha Baron Cohen and his ability to make me laugh those cheap, shameful laughs.

Speaking of cheap laughs, here is Reh Dogg with "Why Must I Cry?"  Laugh away you assholes.  Laugh like I did at his sincere attempts to make heartfelt music.




Did you see Joakim Noah??


That's all for this post guys and gals!
BRYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment