I managed to mow 3 lawns, stop at 2 banks, get my hair cut, drop $75 on a new pair of Nike Pegasus running shoes, bum around Smokey Row AND go rollerblading all by my self!
Normally I wouldn't spend that much money on a pair of shoes, but I've decided to run the St. Louis Marathon in April, so I figure it's worth it. No more running in my dad's old beat up shoes!
I'm going to go see Public Enemies at 6:40 tonight in Pella. Anyone is welcome to join. The trailers make me think they took a lot of clues from Bonnie and Clyde, only with Johnny Depp playing the part of Warren Beatty.
Nuke 'em tonight! Cappin' off what promises to be a solid day (movie pending).
I'm going to finish with a music suggestion for all you. The Noise FM. They are from Lawrence, Kansas, and they sound like The Killers, Muse, and Head Automatica at various times throughout their songs. You can download their full album Dream of the Attack here. I've listened to it cover-to-cover 3 times already today. Needless to say, I really dig it.


No comments:
Post a Comment