Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Overload

I just finished reading a 21-page essay on, and then reflecting on the nature of sin and grace for my RELIG 380 class.

Not to be vulgar or anything, but...3 days into the semester, and I already feel like I'm being raped with knowledge. For those of you unsure about my simile, rape generally refers to unwelcome things entering your body. It's not so much that the knowledge is unwelcome, but I feel violated by the sudden and relentless manner in which is coming. 19 years on, and I've yet to devise a way of organizing my life. I foresee a problem with this in the coming months. But whatever! I can deal!

I finally declared myself as a Political Science major today. I still don't know what the hell I'm going to do with it, but at least I'm now able to field the persistent question "what are you majoring in?"

I thought about maybe going to the grocery store today (because there is no food in my room), but then I remembered how much my bank account suffered at the hands of the bookstore the last few days, and I've decided I can go hungry for awhile.

Over the last two days I've basically listened to nothing on my iPod but Phoenix's "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" album. It's my current music addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment