Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Holy bejesus! It's the new year, and I haven't posted anything in nearly a month! My b you guys. My b. My plan was to put all those power rankings together at the end of the year and present it in a big comprehensive form. It was going to be awesome to anyone who loves statistics. But I seem to have missed the last two weeks, so...I guess that idea isn't happening after all! It's cool, because I'm the boss here, and I say to hell with it! I'll just proclaim the Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl champs and get on with it (wishful thinking)...

The Spring semester has begun. Soon it will be warm, and soon I will break out of my winter cocoon and reveal myself as a majestic butterfly with the most beautiful wings in the land:

Yessir.

Time to be great by doing my homework and eating Gardettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment