I've been gone for far too long, mostly because my life has been exceptionally uninteresting in the last few weeks. It's been filled with working, mowing, cleaning, building a garage, falling asleep way too early, and watching young children. By that I mean babysitting my half siblings...not being a pedophile.
Notable things: Tulip Time, 20th birthday, wisdom teeth pulled, moustache shaved and hair cut off.
I've been (re)watching the Mighty Boosh Season 1. Best show ever.
I've been listening to Portugal. The Man's newest album (out since March), American Ghetto. Good stuff.
I read The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut yesterday. It says, among other things, "a purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved."
Uff da!

did I miss your birthday? dangit...
ReplyDeletealso, I want to see your hair, or lack-there-of.
hope life is treating you well Bryan!
vonnegut dude. read anything you can get your hands on. sirens was one of my favorites.
ReplyDelete