As I touched on in my Spring Break post, I went to see Copeland's farewell tour in Omaha on St. Patrick's Day. Opening for them was I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business, a project of Ace Enders formerly of The Early November. Ace recently released his first album in 6 years with I Can Make a Mess, called "The World We Know."
If you don't have it, get it. It doesn't even matter what kind of music you like, you'll probably like this. Remember how Tom DeLonge hyped up Angels and Airwaves as being this amazing thing that you can listen to through headphones by yourself, with a really slow heart rate? And then the actual release was a bit of a disappointment? "The World We Know" was created with the same idea in mind, only this one hits the mark perfectly. It is one of the best things I've heard in a long time.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment