-"Oh, nothin' bro, just hangin' out in my singlet"
-"Cool! Mind if I come over and hang out in my singlet too?"
-"Yeah man! Oh, and hey, could you bring your laptop too, I want to show you my favorite, totally heterosexual, video ever!"
-"Yeah bro!"
...10 minutes later...
-"Hey bro! Nice laptop!"
-"Thanks man! It's super thin!"
-"I know man! Try putting it in my butt crack! I bet it fits!"
-"Huh?"
-"Dude, just try shoving your laptop up my ass! It's gonna be so sick!"
-"Umm...okay..."
-"Right on dude! It fits! Now try throwing it at my ass and I'll catch it between my cheeks!"
-"Umm..."
-"Dude! I caught it! This is so awesome! Let's call up our buddy Jeremy and see if he wants to hang out in a singlet too!"
-"Yeah! And then we could make a video of insane things like me throwing my laptop at your ass and you making all these totally sick catches while we all wear singlets, and then post it on the internet and all the girls will date us!"
-"Yeah, because I'm not gay, are you?"

No comments:
Post a Comment