So long, summer '09. You have been good to me, but you came to a very abrupt end.
Everyone gives Pella a bad rep, but I personally love it. Nowhere else in the world are so many great people in the same spot at once. Except maybe the Oscars. But seriously, to my Pella friends...you guys are fantastic. I only wish we could have had a bunch more days of chill time before we all went our separate ways again. I don't feel like I got to see half of you half as much as I would have liked. I'll make it up when we meet again. Promise.
But in the meantime...
Ames, you have roughly 12 hours to prepare yourself.
I saw The Goods tonight. Jeremy Piven plays essentially the same character as he does in Entourage. He even has an associate named "Babs". Will Ferrell's first scene is incredibly funny. The movie as a whole was really choppy and disjointed, but there was some pretty hilarious shit in it. I would recommend it for a laugh.
Upcoming on my list: Inglorious Bastards, Shutter Island, Halloween 2, and 500 Days of Summer ... I realize the clock is ticking on the last one, but I'm optimistic I'll catch it before it leaves.
Kinda like summer?

No comments:
Post a Comment